Friday, February 15, 2008

The weather has been surprisingly mild this winter. I won't complain if I never see a "real" snowfall this year! Bring on the Spring!

I feel adequately productive about the work I accomplished today. Everything on my to-do list was ticked off, so that's what matters. It's 11:30pm now, so I'm trying to decide how to spend the rest of my night.

I saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for the first time last weekend, and absolutely adored it. It had an incredibly important message that was presented in such a beautiful way. I will be buying the DVD, for sure. I tend to respond to movies that are raw and honest about human emotion, especially pertaining to personal relationships. Closer is one of the most honest and real movies I have ever seen. It's painful to watch.

I have a relatively easy weekend ahead of me. We're shooting a 4-hour wedding tomorrow evening with some fantastic people that I just met on Monday, so I know it's going to be a fabulous shoot. Sunday will be typical.. house-cleaning and grocery shopping. I'm glad my job is constantly changing and is always fresh and new, otherwise my life could feel very monotonous. I absolutely love what I do. I get positively giddy before our shoots.. releasing so much creative energy and knowing that you're giving someone something to treasure at the same time is so rewarding. On top of that, I'm also getting a fix for the techno-geek that still resides inside of me, since photography obviously has a very technical side to it. I couldn't have picked a better career, and I am thankful every day that I took the risk and made it happen before I got stuck in a 9-5, behind a desk, climbing the corporate ladder. Yick.

I think I'm going to head downstairs and find something to do before heading to bed.

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment