Monday, July 24, 2006

Nashville & New House

Matt's mom visited Nashville this week for a conference, and we went over there Saturday to visit and spend a night in the Opryland Hotel, and see a show at the Grand Ole Opry.

Taken with crap-camera, as all blog photos are:









Then Sunday, we drove back to Knoxville under the pretense that we were meeting my parents for lunch. Instead, we drove to West Knoxville and turned into a neighborhood. We pulled into a cul-de-sac and up to a house.. my parents were parked nearby, but Diane hadn't seen them yet. Matt turned to his mom and said "See that house over there? It's ours" You should have seen the look on her face.

And now since most people know, I can post the pictures here:


Mom & Diane in front


The obligatory, corny, cheesy, "It's ours!" shot


Another front view


Side yard


backyard


more backyard


back of the house. See the double doors on the bottom? It leads to an unfinished basement. We're going to eventually finish it in and several years from now I can move my business back home (once my reputation has built up enough) and have my studio there!

No inside pictures yet, since the current owner still lives there and I didn't want to be taking pictures of his personal stuff. We have 90 days to sell our condo, and then we can move in!

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment