Thursday, February 26, 2009

"You could put her in a County Fair.."

Mere days after we had decided to cease keeping up with our personal blog, I felt a little sad about just letting it go, and decided instead to give it a total re-design and also make it available to our clients as well as friends and family so you can see and learn a little bit more about the people behind the camera.

Matt and I take lots and lots of pictures of our day-to-day life. So sit back and enjoy the show!

I found these photos stuffed away in a hard drive. We went to the Tennessee Valley Fair back in September to kill a Friday night before a double-header wedding weekend.

Oh, and who can guess where I got the title of this entry from? Leave a comment!



I loved the petting zoo, though I felt sorry for all the poor animals who were stuck in tiny pens under a hot tent.




I liked this guy... a lot.



We could not stop laughing over this dude's facial expression! He looks mighty sure of himself, doesn't he?

I was happy to see at least some of the pens had fans to help battle the heat.



Baby chicks.. oh the cute!

But nothing spikes on my Cute-O-Meter more than baby ducks. They stayed piled up like this so I wasn't really able to get a shot of their faces, but don't you just want to dive into that pile of fuzz and take a nap?


Yes, bulls can be cute, too!

Overall shot of the fair in HDR (high dynamic range)


King of the Fair, my hubby.


Matt said there was a striking resemblance between me and this painting. He's a funny guy, isn't he?

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment