Sunday, December 23, 2007

So, I'm finally sitting down for the first time in about 48 hours.

Well, maybe not literally, but it sure feels that way.

Matt and I spent all day yesterday with house projects that we'd neglected the past few months (finishing the moulding in the kitchen, re-painting trim, organizing some closets, etc) and today we cleaned until every room sparkled. His parents are in a rental vehicle somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville at the moment, so they should be here soon. I made a fresh batch of Chex mix that just came out of the oven, and now I'm just chilling out with Matt while Dexter terrorizes a rawhide bone on the floor between us.

What's sad is that I actually plan to follow "my" way of eating even throughout Christmas, which is eating less than my weight x 10 in calories every day, and nothing after 7pm. I don't really diet, per se, but doing things this way has helped me reach the lowest weight of my adult life, and I don't plan on seeing that scale moving in the other direction anytime soon. I'm currently at 144lbs on my 5'7" frame. I'd like to lose another 10, but I'm in no hurry. It'll come off in its own time.

Happy Holidays!

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment