Monday, January 05, 2009

I completely and utterly fell in love Diane and David's new doggy, Charlie Browne. He is a cuddle butt, a kiss monster, has velvet ears and droopy sad eyes, and he snores and snorts even while awake.

Love him!!





Geronimo!!



Dis mai elefunt. u no takes it frum me.



He makes funny chewy faces like Dex!



Bahahaha!!!



If Charlie fit in my suitcase, she'd be missing a dog right now.




That is one well-kissed pup.

For everyone who has contacted me about the family photos, I'm working on them slowly and I'll make sure everyone has hi-res copies of the ones that they want. :-) For now, here's one!




1 comments. Leave a comment.:

Anonymous said...

Love the Charlie Browne photos. Hmmm. He does look good with you... sorry tho', he's not going anywhere! I do wish he and Dex could be playmates. They'd have a ball!

Post a Comment